Thanksgiving 2007
This year I spent Thanksgiving in Vancouver again with my mom and my sister. For the past few years we have started to make it a little tradition that my mom and I fly out to Vancouver so the three of us can spend some time together. This year we added a new aspect to our tradition, we ran/walked the Granville Island 10km Turkey Trot... yip we were all apart of it after a little convincing from Bobbi. The Turkey Trot might just become a part of our Thanksgiving tradition, and now that I have done it once I don't think it will be as hard to convince me to do it again next year.

Mom, Bobbi and I after the Turkey Trot
Mom and I waiting for our fish and chips
1 comment:
Good for you Kasha! That sounds like a fun tradition! I love it!
Post a Comment