Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Sarah and Ryan's Wedding

On Saturday my friend Sarah got married and I was blessed to be able to go down to Brooks to celebrate this day with them. It was a hot one and as soon as we all stepped out of our cars on their ranch realized it was not only going to be a sizzler but also a day full of mosquito swatting. After a little bit of sun, catching up with friends and 'family', a little dancing and many many mosquitoes (44 bites on this body to be exact) the day was beautiful and so is this couple. Congratulations Sarah and Ryan.


Sarah and Ryan


my dear friend Erin and I


baby Olivia - Erin's beautiful little girl, blowing some spit bubbles for me


I love this picture!!


me and Beck


Carm, me and Denver


Neil and Melissa


old roommates and great friends!



1 comment:

Bobbi said...

Love these pictures. The children and your hair really stand out. Looking great.