Friday, August 14, 2009

Edmonton Folk Fest


This was my first time at Edmonton Folk Festival, I know its hard to believe. I have now lived in Edmonton for 10 years and this is my music. Why I have not gone before I don't know, but it will now be an annual event that I will not miss. I love folk festivals!


Bobbi and I


Carmen, Jessica and I


me and Bobbi


beautiful Edmonton skyline


Great Lake Swimmers singing Your Rocky Spine!!


Danny Michel - one of my favourites!


Joel Plaskett - another weekend favourite


The Wooden Sky, Fred Eaglesmith, Johnny Flynn, Steven Page


I love Iron and Wine (that is him on the screen behind me)


.... and beer on a hot day


view from near the top of the hill


We were all very excited for Patty Griffin


Neko Case, Chuck Brodsky, Kathleen Edwards


groovin it up to Arrested Development

No comments: